Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

...

Today, being the 13th of March, is the day in which I walked out of class. I have no good reason other than the fact that as I sat there I had no earthly desire to be there. No one was talking, the woman proctoring the review had no clue what to talk about (thus being no help at all)and I could have counted all the people in there on one hand. So I left. I picked up my stuff and walked out.

Now that my story is done... I'm finding myself in this weird headspace again. The same headspace that I was in on Sunday, which is not the best during mid-terms. I keep finding myself coming back to the thoughts of what a friend did after being in school for two years. She quit and went and did foreign missions for something like... three years? Sounds right. I don't know if I'm cut out for foreign missions (actually, I'm sure I'm not) but picking up and traveling... I could do that. Hmmmm... writing calms me. Writing my thoughts out makes me fall back into that place known as perspective. I need a break. I need a break from school, the band, and Colorado. It won't happen, I know. Still... that desire is there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww...

mi rebelde pequeño!

lol. jk. :)