Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Changes coming

This blog is retarded. Wait, I'm sorry. That's an offensive word. Ok, let's try again. This blog is pointless. Originally started as a vehicle to let me write and speak my thoughts after a very stupid situation and I think for the most part I've been able to do that. However, three years is quite some time and my lack of enthusiasm for this blog lately has only exacerbated my feelings of pointlessness. I imagine I'll still keep it up if there is anything at all I want to talk about, but I get better responses on facebook than I do here. So, pretty soon this blog site will become another graveyard to my attempts of being legitimate on the internet.

However, with this realization of mine, I also recognized that I have written about music more than anything lately and with recent attempts at not getting any work writing about music on the interwebs, a friend and myself have decided to start a metal blog site similar in scope (if not style) to metalsucks and metalinjection. So, pretty soon I'll post a link and you all can start reading my thoughts and reviews on metal music in an appropriate venue. Until that time, keep checking, I might get fired and have to write about it.

-Dan

1 comment:

Rest In Peace, Hana. said...

Don't do it, Dan! I would strongly recommend keeping your blog up, because people outside of facebook want to read it, too. You need an outside source, besides, facebook reserves the right to own your soul and you need proof that you wrote what you wrote so they can't steal it. :-) Do you like the Shinedown song 'Sound Of Madness?'